Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thankful.

Hey, guys!

I know I haven't been on in, like, forever, but I hope you guys all had a great Thanksgiving! All month long, I've been reading things people have said about what they're thankful about. Like, "Day One. I'm thankful for my hair." So, I thought that I would post something about what I'm grateful for. Today, I'm thankful for my family. They love me, encourage, and care for me. I'm thankful for friends like Piano bookworm and Farmgirl. They inspire me, and are always there for me. But what I'm most thankful for today is Jesus, my Savior. He died for me. He gave His best for me. He loves me. He's given me an inheritance that cannot spoil or fade away. He's given me eternal life.

I hope you all have a great day!

∞Ryder∞

P.S. I would love to hear what YOU are thankful for in comments!

2 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for snow and mashed potatoes and your awesome blog and cold water and.... yeah. =D

    ReplyDelete